Working in close partnership with our clients, Brexons aims to exceed expectations and guarantees quality service delivery through continuous improvement, reduced operational costs and lowered capital expenditure. A critical phase in defining and optimizing any managed service is to understand the customers’ individual requirements. With this in mind, service workshops are used to ensure the service description and scope match the client’s business needs and appropriate performance metrics are used. At a service workshop, Brexons and the client can define and agree the following.
- Scope and service description
- Agreement of optimum, commercially balanced SLAs
- Priority level definitions
- Documentation and toolsets
- Service credit triggers and score carding
- Escalation procedures
- Processes and method of invoking a service request through to sign off and call closure
- Methods statements and risk assessments
- Personnel profiles, qualifications, skills sets and experience
If you would like to find out more about the Systems and the support we can offer your business, or send us your requirements to find out more.